Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to users accessing our Loans for SA website.
By agreeing to this document you the client agree that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions as set apart in this website and you agree that the amount of R249 may be deducted from your bank account as well as the monthly fee of R79 for the value added services in order for you to make use of our loan service.
you may not use this website.
By using Loans for SA you agree and are bound by these terms and conditions. Loans for SA reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at their discretion. Loans for SA may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice.
When you make use of Loans for SA your details are stored in our databases and/or systems.
Loans for SA deals with third parties, your credentials may be passed on but only to aid your application. At no point does the owner of the Loans for SA website trade with ANY applicant’s information. If any third party advertisements are sent to the applicant via emails or sms’s it is the applicant’s responsibility to “opt out”. All opting out should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You own the copyright to the information you post on our site. Loans for SA will only use and republish your words in context and will not make any substantive changes to it.
- You the applicant agree that a credit check may be conducted.
- You agree that your on line application was submitted voluntarily.
- You agree that all the information you have submitted on this application is true and correct.
- Although all will be done to ensure that you the applicant will be helped with a loan, Loans for SA does not guarantee that your loan application will be successful.
- Loans for SA is not a lender and does not pay out any loans or make any credit decisions.
- You are under no obligation to accept any loan which might be offered by any lender.
- Debit order: means a standard debit order or an early debit order (the choice of which will be at our election) whereby we instruct your bank to deduct an amount directly from your bank account and to pay that amount over to us. You agree to pay an once off amount of R249 via debit order for the registration fee as well as the monthly fee of R79 for the value added service package. This deduction will be done by Digicash and will show on your bank statement as “loansforsadigicash”. Debit order: means a standard debit order or an early debit order (the choice of which will be at our election) whereby we instruct your bank to deduct an amount directly from your bank account and to pay that amount over to us.
- The monthly charge will remain until you cancel it by sending us an e-mail.
- In the event of your debit order being returned unpaid we have a 7 day tracking service with Digicash. We reserve the right to submit for payment the following month if your debit order is unsuccessful for whatever reason.
- The once off amount of R249 will be deducted regardless of the outcome of your loan application.
- You agree that your on line application may be submitted to various lenders in order to source a loan for you.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions on this site will form a binding contract between you and Loans for SA.
- You agree to receive marketing communications from Loans for SA by accepting your terms and conditions.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Loans for SA, and its, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss you may incur (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) as a result of any material you post on our websites or any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Loans for SA takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even truth of the information posted in our areas.
- You also agree that Loans for SA shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material published by Loans for SA.
- Loans for SA shall be entitled to cede, assign and transfer any of its rights and obligations under this policy without obtaining your consent and without notice to you. Any of Loans for SA’ rights under this policy are expressed for the benefit of the affiliates of Loans for SA and shall be capable of acceptance by them, whether expressly or tacitly.
079 621 3206
086 260 4794